JOB ROLE FOR PROUCT MANAGER METALWORKING & LUBE ADDITIVES
1. Designation: Product Manager Metalworking & Lube additives
2. Department: Industrial Chemicals
3. Location: Mumbai
4. Region: PAN India role
5. Reporting to: Business Manager (Industrial Chemicals)
6. CTC Offered: As per Industry Norms
* Responsible for the management of new or existing products within an organization or business.
* Displaying a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
* Leading the development, approval, training, and communication of new products / product changes and their associated customer and internal organizations.
* Responsible for reviewing product data, market intelligence on new developments regarding the companies or competitors' products.
* Identifying and presenting innovative and creative product solutions.
* Build and sustain working relationship with Public sector undertakings, Multinational and private enterprises and make the effort to know variety of people in the organisation.
* Plan strategy for growth by identifying new product needs.
* Build and manage close relationships with key principals and customers.
* Measure market performance for existing and new products, to ensure that the success gets replicated with many similar customers.
* Provide high quality service and prompt reach wherever required.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCES, VALUES & COMPETENCIES
1. Should have bachelor degree in Petrochemical or Chemical engineering.
2. Adequate experience of selling Specialty chemicals and additives to Lubricant and grease industry.
3. Excellent communication and leadership skills.
4. Proven track record in business development / commercialization
5. INTEGRITY - Display professionalism and integrity when carrying out his / her responsibilities. Does the right thing when nobody's looking. Honest in all internal and external customer relations. Exhibits ethical and moral behavior in everyday business conduct. Is as straightforward as possible in all situations. Treating others with respect.
6. RELATIONSHIPS -- Builds and sustains professional working relationships. Makes the effort to know a variety of people in the organization. Establishes effective working partnerships with all internal and external parties.
7. SELF & BUSINESS DISCIPLINE -- Consistently displays core values (integrity, customer service, relationship excellence). Fulfils commitments.
8. SERVICE ORIENTATION -- provides high quality service. Responds promptly to service requests.
9. CONFIDENTIALITY -- Understands confidentiality of employee information. Maintain and adheres to organizational confidentiality policies. Knows how to keep company related data confidential.
10. INITIATIVE -- Shows inclination to initiate, rather than to react. Initiates individual or group projects, and takes complete responsibility for their success.
11. TEAMWORK & COMMUNICATION SKILLS -- Works and communicate well with managers, executives and all members of the Company. Share necessary information. Communicates effectively with all levels. Display good listening skills, comprehension and approachable. Encourages an open exchange thoughts and ideas.
12. ENTREPRENEURIAL -- Consistently produces high-quality work. Acts with urgency to resolve problems. Efficiently uses/manages resources. Is accountable and honors commitments to the organization. Drives enterprise value through a sense of ownership.
13. COMMITMENT TO EMPLOYEES -- Ensures new personnel is oriented and welcomed. Looks to bring out the best in each employee. Encourages employee growth and development. Provides constructive criticism; provides praise when warranted. Demonstrates genuine interest in employee progress.
14. BUSINESS ACUMEN -- Understands the various processes that drive business. Regularly gathers and uses market information. Understands how various business functions inter-relates with each other. Protects margins and profitability. Aligns work with strategic goals.