Technical Qualification - BE/BTech/MTech/MCA
OR - MBA - with a technical background
Roles & Responsibilities:
Product Feature-set & Releases
* Plan the product 3-release roadmap
* Prioritize product feature-sets and requests/issues reported by customers
* Work closely with engineering to plan releases
* Agile Delivery
Product Adoption & Revenue
* Work closely with UX to ensure the product is easy to use
* Analyse product usage patterns and adoption.
* Analyze product sales/demand and revenue
* Represent the customer in internal discussions
* Communicate changes to Customer Advisory Council
* Run Alpha/Beta engagements
* Work with Product Marketing on competitive analysis of the product
* Work with Sales/Marketing/Training/Support/Doc and other teams to ensure the product releases are properly planned and executed.
* BS/BTech/BE/MCA in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* 7-10 years relevant work experience.
* Experience with Product Management for a software product development company for at least 2 release cycles or 2 years
* Should have built services which have been scaled upwards substantially
* Should have worked with Zero Downtime services
* Should have worked with TechOps/DevOps or teams which are responsible for delivering/managing the services through distributed data centers
* Should have worked with clustering, high availability services
* Should have knowledge of how network architecture affects the development and deployment of software services
* Experience working with Personas, Use Cases and task flows
* Previous Experience with Analytics
* Strong Communication Skills
* Experience with Early-stage products/mid-size product company
* MBA from a premier institute is a plus
* Experience with building Services or Apps in Payment Processing and Merchant Services space