Project Management,Web Development,Application development,mobile development,Managing Android
- You will be responsible for a variety of customer facing & B2B products in the banking and leasing space.
- Primary interactions will be with Product Head - Auto, Retail Head & various sales personnel.
- This role is for an excellent communicator with an understanding and passion for solving client problems through technology & product integration.
- You will work for a lean high impact team with responsibilities ranging from - management of current clients and supporting integration's and project roll outs with an aim to optimize the partnership with the client.
- An ability to grow within external Partnership and communication with internal & external stakeholders is critical to success in this role.
- You will be driving products in coordination with nearly all functions within the company - engineering, product, content, sales, customer service, data science and marketing, in addition to interacting with the end customer.
- Drive product development with a team of world class engineers and designers
- Thoroughly identify and accurately articulate the product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Listen & collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure the end result is in sync with business and communication strategies.
- Employ strong analytical thought and consumer research along with A/B tests to generate meaningful products
- Provide end-end project management for the entire process ranging from research, analysis, gaining consumer insights, provide high level inputs to the designer for the product, leveraging analytics and follow through with the final product at multiple levels to ensure great customer experiences.
- Leadership and mentorship of junior product managers (If applicable)
- Gain a clear understanding of our strategic and competitive positions with an aim to define and analyze metrics that form the success of a product.
- Gather & analyze feature performance data to make optimizations/improvements
- MBA from a premium institute