Developing the customer level strategy based on customer life cycle / stage and insights.
- Product development: process design and improvement
- Product management: profitability, business volumes & participating in the development and execution of product as well as marketing strategies, for the assigned set of brands
- Analysis of market response and developments and upgrade of product accordingly from time to time
- Product maintenance: regulatory requirements, sales support, customer communication, product training, branding etc.
- Monitor product performance (sales and expenditure), analyse causes & discuss with Senior Management on appropriate action plan to remedy deviations from plan
- Campaign management across channels - Branch, ATM, Internet, Call center, E-mail, mobile and direct sales.
- Working with different product, policy, and customer service and operations teams for getting the best for the customer segment.