Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
* Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
* Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
* Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
* Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
* Obtains product market share by working with sales to develop product sales strategies.
* Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
* Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with R&D, Sales and Marketing.
* Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, Marketing and R&D.
* Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing R&D and sales costs; anticipating product order booking; costing special and customized orders.
Skills and Experience:
* Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Financial Planning and Strategy
* BE , preferably with MBA
* 6 to 8 years of experience in enterprise product management
* Experience in ecommerce, mobile telecommunication, retail and retail banking or insurance sectors
* Good understanding of analytics, machine learning and deep learning technologies