The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and supporting Order Management & Product eConfigurator solution focusing on CRM sales using Siebel 8.1.1.x.
CRM team is working on Siebel CRM product to rollout Implementation tracking, Deal Review functionality globally, Incentive compensation, Marketing Integration, etc. A developer position is available to develop & support the global rollout of the solution as part of the critical initiative.
- Communication with the business unit(s) from initial requirements through final implementation.
- Liaison with IT team to translate business requirements
- Create business requirements and functional requirement documents in support of projects.
- The role will provide an opportunity to work best in class Global CRM Sales as well as Order Management functionality with downstream integration systems.
- Attain experience in banking domain/financial domain.
- Challenging opportunity to work in a global fast paced development centre setup.
- Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation (all phase of software development life cycle - SDLC).
- Strong working experience in Siebel Order Management.
- Good experience in design & development of Siebel Product eConfigurator.
- Good knowledge of Implementation Tracking (Order Management) and Deal Review (Solution configuration) modules in Siebel CRM.
- Hands on experience with Siebel CRM tools, workflows, Product scripting, Java scripting & HTML.
- Excellent functional, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Maximum of 5-8 years working experience out of which minimum 5 years of extensive experience in Siebel eConfigurator / Order Management.
- Enterprise Application: Siebel Industrial Application 8.1.1.x
- Siebel Order Management, eConfigurator, Pricing
- Siebel tools, workflows.
- Experience in creating technical design documents.
- EAI, Business service experience is a big plus.
- SQl/PL-SQL experience is an added advantage.
- Life cycle implementations of Siebel 8.x CRM modules.
- Strong academic background.
- Graduate/Postgraduate with computer Science.
- Demonstrates self-motivation and drive and shows determination to achieve goals.
- Identifies the key issues in situations, analyses the data, recognizes the root cause of problems and generates successful solutions.
- Excellent Oral, Written and Presentation skill.