As a Product Manager you are responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including:
- gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering,
- supply chain, marketing and client engagement teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand end users problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Define product requirements, develop business models, and determine support requirements and processes to ensure the success of the product
- Continually assess the needs of customers, market trends, competitive opportunities and threats in defining and evolving the product strategy in your area of product ownership.
- Be the voice of the customer and always act in the interest of the products end users
- Work with cross-functional teams, including marketing and engineering to build product requirements and drive successful launches of products
- Design innovative product features with the goal of improving customer experience, retention, and sales
- Drive strategic alignment with company business goals
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with the sales channel and key customers.
Technical Skills :
- Worked on Java based App
- Hibernate, Spring, J2EE
- Angualr JS, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Complete LAMP Stack
- Front End, Back end Development
- Server Side Development