A Large MNC is looking out for a Product Manager to be based at Dubai for the CRM Technology vertical.
The person should have at least 8 yrs experience in product management and development of CRM Technologies.
The individual would help in developing road maps for developing products by identifying potential gaps in the market Vs what we have in our products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction and partner trainings; developing marketing strategies. Geographies to cover are all Middle East countries.
* Determines customers' and markets' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
* Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
* Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
* Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
* Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
* Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
* Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, marketing and development departments -- specially mapping legal requirements across Middle East to the CRM product
* Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
* Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Maintains product management by helping in recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to CRM industry best practices on social media/forums
* Helps business partners in Pre-sales demos and product support
Skills and Qualifications:
Product Management, Understanding the Customer, Requirements Analysis, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Presentation skills, Business Partner enablement