Key responsibilities: -
- Lead development of the feature roadmap through conducting best practice research, survey data, A/B tests & analyzing the competitive environment and understanding key product metrics.
- Exhibit sound product judgment and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving business goals.
- Clearly communicate product ideas and benefits to our users and internal stakeholders.
- Drive new feature development from start to finish - write specs, work cross-functionally with engineering, data, design & QA team to launch features, analyze results and iterate on feature/product via learning
- Mentor and develop other members of the Product team.
Key role requirements: -
- 4-8 years in product management at a consumer internet company. Previous experience at a strategy consulting firm like Bain, BCG, McKinsey or Deloitte or investment bank is a plus.
- Has worked on conversion problems
- Sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to lead teams
- Ability to collaborate with designers, developers, and project managers to envision and iterate concepts.
- A Self-Starter/Team Player who is excited by a fast-paced environment and the accountability that comes with owning large projects.