- As a product manager, you will take complete ownership of the product line, understand customer requirements, define the vision for the product and create design concepts / mockups to drive the product roadmap implementation.
- Work closely with the marketing and technology teams to build a product strategy that satisfies our scalability and performance requirements while keeping resource costs in control
- Analyze the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them in order to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve booking conversion rates based on analytics data and good understanding of customer needs.
- Analyzing product and user metrics using analytics tools and use the learning for product innovations and improvements.
- Conduct comprehensive competitor analysis and identify areas for differentiation
- 1-6 years depending on Associate PM/PM position candidature, experience In mobile products/ecommerce is a huge huge plus
- Solid understanding of mobile Design/ UX principles and optimisation for multiple device
- The candidate must be an absolute self-starter, and be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, take ownership of deliverables and thrive in a high pressure environment
- Strong track record of defining and releasing successful products across quick, iterative
- Analytical - Comfortable working with large sets of data, able to work with analytics tools to drive business and product specific insights.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Unbridled passion for solving problems with ability to translate business requirements into actionable product pushes.