Key Responsibilities :
- Create the overall product roadmap across all platforms - web, mobile, apps based on consumer feedback, strategic priorities, analytics and market dynamics
- Drive strategic innovation to generate new product ideas, research/ analyze them for feasibility and business impact, and lead implementation of those ideas
- Employ a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.) and quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc.) methods to better understand our users- needs.
- Strategic planning to implementation by working with cross-functional teams that include Marketing, Content partnerships, Editorial, Ad Sales, Technology, Customer Service and Finance.
- Continuously improve existing products and features to drive higher engagement and conversion.
- Own and drive improvement in the key engagement and revenue metrics
Desired Background :
- 10 years+ experience in Internet-related Product Management preferably with consumer-facing apps
- Understanding of business fundamentals with a strong grounding in technology, preferably consumer internet technologies
- Hands on experience managing high growth internet products is a must
- Passion and understanding of exemplary user experience in content driven mobile apps
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and changes is a must.
- BE/ B.Tech from top tier Engineering College is a must
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Entrepreneurial thinking mind-set: Self-motivated and self-directed with an ability to think innovatively.
- Passion for Results: High degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence.
- Customer Focus: Ability to design processes, systems & create an environment for enabling customer delight.
- Super comfortable with data, analysis and decision making based on that data. Comfortable with all the analytics tools out there.
- Experience managing mobile products - from strategy to implementation
- Comfortable with and knowledgeable about the latest developments in mobile technology
- Ability and experience in delivering growth through targeted / product driven driven performance marketing
- Candidates with prior consumer internet experience experience are preferred for this role