What you will do:
- Identify market requirements, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the overall product roadmap.
- Responsible for analyzing customer needs, competitive offerings and provide direction on best practices and emerging trends in relation to e-commerce capabilities.
- Responsible for innovative feature conceptualization, designing wireframes, documenting PRDs to enhance site usability & profitability.
- Responsible for developing customer wireframes and user cases and ensure optimal level of customer services
- Analyse all customer requirements and monitor requests and manage all defects in products for all monthly releases.
- Responsible for gathering and analysing User Research data to build Product Requirements.
- Responsible for developing new UI designs using web technologies.
Person's Specifications: Ideal candidate should have 7-12 years industry experience
What you will need:
- Strong Analytical skills and experience of web and google analytics in an online product management role