Job Description for the post of Product head (Microscope)
Position Title: Product Head
Position Summary: The Product head (Dental Microscope) provides the first level of support for customers and field representatives. The head will assume ownership of support cases assigned by a Sale Representative and will follow through until the case has been closed. If a question cannot be immediately answered, the candidate will be expected to use available material resources and/or consult with product experts to advance the resolution of the issue in a timely manner. Advanced product knowledge and good problem solving skills are required for this position.
The Product Head will be responsible for the Dental Microscope planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
1. Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the dental microscope. This involves, product training, and relevant clinical papers.
2. Responsible for reviewing Microscope data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors' products.
3. Act as point of first reference for microscope related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in Clinical Research and Regulatory to address any issues that may arise.
4. Defining the product strategy and roadmap.
5. Delivering MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
6. Be an expert with respect to the competition.
* Minimum of 5-6 years' experience in Dental/Clinical Microscope related sales
* Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor's degree(BDS or B.Tech with MBA preferred)
* Excellent teamwork skills
* Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
* Must be able to travel 50-60% of the time.