What's the Job?
Product Development is the core of our business. With new banks coming in, huge push on financial inclusion, and need for BFS education in IT & KPO, the opportunity's big and beyond India!
The Product Head, will work to develop FLIP's courses and certifications:
* Constantly research the market to explore and validate business case, for new programs.
* Work with a network of SMEs, to develop excellent quality content, specific to a target audience
* Along with E.Learning Design Expert, guide the team, to build interactive, high-quality courses across BFS.
* Hire, groom and mentor your team to grow, every single day.
It combines the joy of teaching and contributing + managerial skills + a corporate culture & income -- high responsibility at an early stage!
Add to that a young startup atmosphere, where you will also experience a range of activities - based out of the beautiful environs of Mysore, where commute time <=10 minutes; and your savings jump ~ 20%.
Who you are:
An IIM/premier B school alumnus, with 2-4 years' post MBA experience or a Ph.D/Fellow with 2-4 yrs' experience in BFS. The following attributes are critical:
* An active interest and skill in teaching
* High intelligence, and attention to detail.
* The means matter. You want to be in a place, where you can see the difference you make.
Show me the money
We will. There's Bread: decent and immediate. Butter: creamy, based on performance. Jam: Lots of it, and you'll have the long term (4 year) vision to see it.