The Content Development Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operational activities of distributed outsourcing production environment.
* Responsibility of ensuring that capacity and large volume production targets are understood, implemented and achieved across these sites for the PSV and PSV CCA product lines, including IT and Desktop Skills PSV and PSV CCA products.
* To ensuring production targets and deadlines are met.
* To ensure that the development team adheres to required standards and procedures as regards product build and that the necessary production tools and systems are operational and fit for purpose.
* To negotiate and agree competitive pricing on behalf of the company for all outsourced projects, as appropriate.
* Ensure that company's development budgets for assigned projects map to agreed budgetary targets.
* The Content Development Manager will be the first point of escalation for all operational issues with internal and external development teams.
* Source, recruit and new production hires and contractors, if required
* Participate in and/or lead special projects as assigned
* Tracking of holidays and sick leave
* Experience in the management of development partners across a globally distributed outsourcing environment
* Budget negotiation and tracking experience
* Experience of working within a large volume production environment
* Experience in the resolution of business disputes with outsourcing partners