1. Report to Divisional Manager Procurement
2. Source Powertrain casting components like Ferrous castings for various aggregates like Engine, Axle, Chassis Frame and Cab Suspension..
a) Prepare & execute Ferrous Commodity Sourcing strategy
b) Identification & selection of Capable and Competent suppliers by adhering to processes like OSA, FSRM, LOI/LON, LTA etc;
c) Commercial negotiation to achieve the target price for the commodity
d) Long Term Contract sign off with the suppliers to ensure Capacity & smooth delivery.
3. Review and adhere to the Sourcing strategy for the respective commodities in in order to secure Target cost with Quality and Delivery
4. Coordinate with Cross functional team for Regular as well as Special projects
5. Identifying potential localization for the parts.
6. Regular Communication, Performance evaluation & Development plan for the Suppliers to improve on QCD.
7. Plan, execute monitor and report all procurement deliverables of the LDT/MDT/HDT CVDS Master plan concerning casting parts sourcing for LDT/MDT and HDT truck variants.
8. Support Audits( Corporate, Project and TGPM etc;) and closure of open points
9. Lead & Support on-site assessment of new suppliers
10. Assisting the Global team to source castings from the appropriate suppliers and negotiating with the suppliers.
11. Bring VA/VE proposal to reduce cost targets by coordinating supplier workshops.
12. Part of the Get Light team to bring the cost reduction target to support innovation inside and outside
13. Demonstrate active involvement in meeting company's training & compliance policies.