Responsibilities / Requirements
The above Engineers must have worked in Mobile (like Truck, Rough Terrain, All Terrain, etc. ) or Crawler Cranes / Port Cranes / Tower Cranes and will be a domain expert within the Engineering Team for any element of machine design. She / He will work with the engineering team in India and global locations apart from partner companies.
Responsibilities / Requirements :
* Creating finite element models
* Performing structural analysis using any of the FEA software such as Ansys,
* NX Nastran, Hyperworks
* Solving engineering problems by analytical approaches to validate the structural designs
Key Deliverables :
* Finite element models
* Structural analysis results
* Reports and design suggestions to the engineering team
* Good knowledge on strength of materials and engineering mechanics.
* Exposure to design and development of mechanical products.
* Team Working and Co-ordination with other teams
* Solid experience in any of the FEA software such as Ansys, NX Nastran, Hyperworks
* Knowledge on cranes and construction equipment background.
* Knowledge on 3D CAD software like UG NX, ProE, Inventor etc.
Graduate in Engineering, preferably Mechanical / Production. Post Graduate qualification would be an added advantage.
Having relevant experience in the range of 10 -15 Years
Experience :-10 - 20 Years
Education: BE / ME / /M Tech / Graduate and any equivalent degrees