The job opportunity is with EPCM MNC
Technical Skill set requirment
1) Basic design & Detail engineering of Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, chemical, LNG Terminals, Ammonia plant.
2) Preparation of bidding/proposal documents (technical) with utility consumption and other guarantee data.
3) Studying client's specification and preparation of deviation/clarification documents &
negotiations with client and/or client's consultants.
4) Communicating and coordinating with related parties and personnel (consortium partners, EPCs and Licenser/Licensee), and finalization of spirit of responsibility, contract interface, technical details etc.
5) Correspondence with relevant parties in the project for the smooth execution of the project.
6) PFD, Mass balance, Utility flow diagram, P & I D, Plot plan, Electrical hazardous fluid list, Basic design/Engineering data, etc as Basic and process design documents.
7) Establishing Basic Engg Design Data (BEDD) and carrying out design calculations including system design.
8) Preparing operation manual and plant operation procedure.
9) Site supervision for pre-commissioning, commissioning and performance test..
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: BE/B.Tech
1) Full time Bachelors in Chemical Engineering from reputed institutes with good academic records.
2) Minimum 9 years of experience in EPC/Engineering environment of Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, chemical, LNG Terminals, Ammonia plant.
3) Fluency in English