Role & Responsibilities:
1. Head the Sales & Marketing of three Verticals i.e.
1. Construction Chemicals for Roads & Highways
2. Waterproofing Chemicals & Paints and
3. Agrochemicals at National and International Level
2. Build the overall strategy, business model, brand management, consumer initiatives and budge planning and management for the
Aforementioned verticals to achieve desired sales, market share and profitability objectives. The challenge is to increase the turnover of the
Company multifolds globally to be above Rs. 1000 Cr for patented technologies in 3 years.
3. Establish revenue and profitability targets for members of the sales team and establish a strong monitoring and reporting system on key performance indicators.
4. Responsible for maintaining key customer base, implementing innovative promotional campaigns, monitoring marketing trends and exploring growth opportunities.
5. Ensure that the Sales & Marketing team is well equipped in the market through regular mentoring, coaching and training to develop a high performance culture.
6. Establish and develop systems to exploit group synergies.
7. Develop a strong customer relationship culture and motivate the team towards improving customer satisfaction levels at every step of the pre and post sales cycle.
Desired Candidate profile:
1. Minimum experience of 3 to 5 years of heading a large professionally managed Sales & Marketing team for National / International Sales
2. Knowledge of handling large markets/business volume a must
3. Proven track record of achievements, leadership qualities, effective communication, strong inter-personal skills and entrepreneurial outlook is a must.
4. Strategic and analytical thinker with an ability to think outside the box.