A Senior Proposal Writer is responsible for preparing proposals by determining concept; gathering and formatting information; writing drafts; obtaining approvals from Senior Solution Consultant and Proposal Managers. He/she will be responsible for working with CLIENTs Proposal Center to be part of proposal writing team. Responsibilities are defined as follows:
1. Work with the CLIENT Proposal Center (based in USA) to set-up the repository of the recent client presentations, RFI / RFP responses, etc.
2. Maintain the repository to ensure that all recent documents are added regularly
3. Work with senior team members in preparing standard boiler plate information documents
4. Create and update standard decks that highlight the best slides/information that can be leveraged in future presentations, RFP responses, etc.
5. Information gathering or sourcing from relevant external / internal sources, collating and analyzing information logically and producing high quality outputs by deploying standard templates
6. Create the document structure as per the RFP/RFI/proposal requirement and discuss with senior team members from CLIENT Proposal Center
7. Maintain quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases/repositories
8. Populate standard boiler plate responses in the template to prepare a response draft
9. Prepare presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding; coordinating printing.
10. Ensure that presentations / proposals look professional and attractive to the customer and are developed within stated timelines
Bachelors or Masters degree in Communications, English, Journalism, or Marketing
5 TO 10 YRS RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
1. Strong communication skills
2. Attention to detail and ensure consistency across all deliverables
3. Drive and commitment to deliver a high quality service
4. Strong time management skills to meet challenging timelines
5. Ability to build and maintain relationships with CLIENT Proposal Center and Delivery teams
6. Strong experience with Microsoft products: Outlook Word, SharePoint, Excel, Project, Power Point, Visio