- As Practice Head, individual in this role will serve as a key senior leader within the overall analytics teams in India as well as globally; working with a diverse set of senior stakeholders is one of the most critical areas of business.
- This person will develop a deep understanding of company's business functionality, further strengthen their analytic, leadership, and presentation skills, and gain exposure to a wide variety of functional teams within the company. They will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to continue building an analytics capability for the organization that is critical to the company's ability to compete in the industry over the coming years.
- Successful candidates will possess exceptional business judgment, strong analytic skills, and superb communication skills. They must have a passion in the data and be comfortable rolling up their sleeves to get into the details of the analysis, as well as being able to synthesize and provide high-level though leadership.
- They will exhibit strong interpersonal skills, including a collaborative working style, the ability to present insights and recommendations clearly and persuasively, skill and confidence in dealing with people at all levels of the organization.
Qualification & Experience:
- Expert Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills, hands-on work experience with database query tools (SQL).
- Candidates must have a proven track record of successful team building and leadership.
- 10+ years of experience in business and analytics roles.
- Domain expertise (analytics in eCommerce) a plus.
- Experience in client-facing analytics roles (e.g. strategy/management consulting) a plus.
- Bachelor degree or an advanced degree in business, statistics, engineering, mathematics, economics or related field (or the equivalent combination of education and experience).
- MBA from Top Institute preferred.