The Investments Counselor Specialist is responsible for key portfolio drivers, strategic initiatives on Investments & Insurance.
Establish and maintain, synergy with Business Development Executive (BDE)
unit, controls & compliance and alternate investments.
* Ensure uniformity across the IC team on conveying of house views,
developments, product preferences and key portfolio actions.
* Identify key portfolio actions and cascade the opportunity to the
Regional and Circle ICs for ensuring action & monitoring progress.
* Working with the BDE unit to ensure we upgrade their skills and assist
them to acquire quality NOA relationships.
* Work with the Investments Product unit to provide feedback from
on new product ideas/opportunities and vice versa.
* Work with the analytics unit to identify opportunity in the base
(a) new to investment customers, (b) rebalancing opportunities, (c)
tracking of maturities
* Develop controls processes to ensure zero instances of wrong sales and
* Coordinate with AMCs to organize regular and relevant client events
across key regions/cities.