1. To strategies business dynamically for the increase of market share on sustainable basis.
2. To motivate & direct Sales-Business development team to establish coverage,
3. distribution and display objectives in line with the Annual Business Plan (ABP)
4. Guide the Franchisees Sales and Business Development Team for establishing Sales Targets - Brand wise - Pack wise as per ABP.
5. Direct the Sales and Business Development team and establishing sales targets brand wise pack wise as per ABP, help them in breaking the same geographically, monthly, weekly & daily.
6. Work out a training calendar for all players in the Sales Organization and implement the same in Franchisees territory also.
7. Co-ordinate with Marketing Manager/GPM for execution of marketing initiatives and brand activities as per the agreed calendar in ABP.
8. Analyze Stock Movement/availability based on the secondary sales and have a complete control on inventory state-wise. Dynamic sales forecasting for stock requirement/availability and coordinate with Logistics for the same.
9. Regularly have financial review with General Manager (Accts) for healthy top and bottom line.
10. Have a clear focus on new channels like Institutions and Modern Trade to build Distribution, Visibility and volumes.
11. Establish travel and market contacts plan for self, direct reportees and the entire sales team.
12. Have periodic review on the progress of business i.e., weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly.
13. The position has administrative responsibility for ensuring implementation of corporate policies and maintenance of discipline across region
14. Ensure the induction of Business Heads, Sales Development Manager & Manager/Dy. Manager (Franchisee).
15. On quarterly basis do strength, weakness, opportunity & threat analysis state wise including franchisees territory and share the same with Directors.
16. Do half yearly appraisal state-wise.
17. Ensure that you have the budgeted manpower regularly as per ABP. Attract and retain quality manpower.