1) Good experience in Fund Accounting and expertise in NAV Calculations
2) Assisting and reviewing month end NAV Statements and
Production of daily P&L for our clients following Clients procedures and focusing on price variances.
3) Conducting trade, position ad cash reconciliations
4) Preparing Ad-hoc reports for our fund manager
5) Ensuring that expense accruals are booked.
The position requires the individual to be client focused and committed to delivering quality at all times. The role will suit someone who thrives on pressure and has a systematic approach to problem solving
1) Allocate work to the Team and ensure proper work allocation.
2) Ensure rotation of the funds between team members to avoid monotony at work.
3) Monitor, motivate and guide the team and always be aware of any operational issues faced by the team.
4) Resolve queries and train & develop the team.
5) Ensure proper coverage of work at all times.
6) Ensure that the team plans and takes leave in order to ensure that they dont get over-stressed at work.
7) Be a one point contact in India for the funds handled and coordinate with the US and UK offices and highlight / resolve any issues..
8) Provide timely feedback to the team members on their performance and issues if any.