Job Title- AVP Wholesale Credit Policy & Portfolio Management
Role & Responsibilities:
- To analyse and and guide the growth of a robust wholesale credit portfolio, delivering sustainable risk adjusted returns, in alignment with stakeholders expectations.
- Articulating and tracking the credit strategy
- Credit Policies and process formulation and implementation, including appropriate tech platforms
- Portfolio Analysis & Monitoring
- Identifying the need for Active Portfolio Management (incld Re-balancing) and suggest options
- Capital allocation and optimisation
- Risk adjusted performance management (including driving RAROC improvement)
- Topical Stress testing and sensitivity analysis
Qualifications : CA / MBA
About 10 years of relevant experience across wholesale banking, including credit risk management, with sound knowledge & understanding of RBI guidelines and reasonable awareness of credit risk portfolio models.
Skill Sets : Extensive excel capabilities, good writing & presentation skills, analytical and conceptual capabilities