* Industrial Engineering graduates.
* Minimum 5 years experience in production lines as a production supervisor. Knowledge in CNC machines, Welding sheet metals and Paint process.
* Ability to improve production process in terms of reducing cycle time, cost & increase productivity.
* Can maintain and improve product quality.
* Monitoring and keeping required level of product's raw material and consumable item.
* Planning day to day production load to meet production output target and utilize and distribute resources accurately.
* Responsible for equipments preventive maintenance and ensures its operation; can report and communicate with suppliers regarding service and spare parts.
* Can prepare and do all required reports by management.
* Awareness in the implementation of ISO 9001 - 2008.
* Self motivated, computer literate & has good communication skills.