To handle complete Plant operations in terms of Manufacturing, Quality, Logistics, Purchase & Finance Functions.
- Overall responsible for the Product Availability as per the market Demand and to meet the Budgeted volume.
- Responsible for Delivering Quality product in the Market place.
- Responsible for overall plant cost & Profitability.
- Responsible for implementing systems & processes.
- Responsible for Key Performance Indicators for the plant
- To maintain a cohesive & harmonious relationship in the plant team.
- To Maintain and follow the inventory norms for RM/PM, Engineering & Finished goods.
- To handle new Projects in the plant.
- Responsible for the Safety of Employees & Assets of the organization.
- Develop skill level of the plant employees and supporting them to achieve their targets.
- Ensure capacity growth as per plan and timely delivery to customers
- Oversee the functioning of the PET blowing machines, Tetra pack machines, filling lines, tray packer and straw applicator, utility, Beverage Processing and perform making lines
- Meet budgeted works commitment at uniform and planned rate
- Commissioning of new projects
Qualification: B.Tech/BE - Mechanical/ Electrical / Chemical
Experience: Min.15 years of experience in heading Manufacturing/ Production/ Engineering and technical aspects of Beverages/ Bottling operations in glass bottles/Pet Bottles and Tetra Packs.