1. Production planning and coordination between offshore & onshore processing plants of Organization.
2. Production surveillance best practices
3. O&M operations of offshore & onshore processing plants of Org.
4. Asset Administration and Human Resource Management of Org.
5. Oversee functioning of all departments of Organization such as safety and security, offshore & surface operations, Onshore Gas Terminal, HR & administration, supply chain & logistics
6. HSE compliance at offshore & onshore facilities at organization and safety audits based on national & international best industry practices
7. Liaise with O&M and Facilities Engineering Teams
8. Procurement and Tendering activities of plant
9. All statutory & regulatory compliance's, certification and audit requirements compliance of State, National and International bodies
10. Lead the team to increase production, reduce cost and improve efficiencies
11. Provide feedback and reports the management as a part of robust MIS.
Our clients seek to recruit dynamic & experienced Plant Head based in a major city in S.India. We are looking at BE/ BTech from a reputed institute with 21-30 years experience in upstream hydrocarbon industry. Experience in offshore and onshore oil & gas processing operations including experience of process facility designing, commissioning and maintenance. Experience in a senior leadership role for at least 8 to 10 years of an E & P company is must.