1. Schedule Management
i. Monitoring, Preparation and Tracking of Schedules for Projects.
ii. Attending Client Meetings for discussion and finalization of schedules.
iii. Usage of Primavera and MS Projects for preparation of Schedules
2. Critical Analysis and Review of Projects
i. Understanding the Health Parameters of the Project in terms of Cost, Time and Productivity factors and suggesting changes, for correcting/ augmenting of resources etc.
ii. Periodic and continuous review by checking, analysis and review of Projects by Daily DPRs ( Daily Progress Reports
3. Crisis Management
i. Checking the factors for the loss in productivity, review of the project and suggesting corrective changes and getting the project to perform on track.
4. Preparation of Business Plans and Strategy Formulation for Achievement of Turnover.
5. Organizing Monthly Review Meeting and Preparation of Reports for analyzing the Profitability, Turnovers and Budgets of Projects.
6. Reviewing the Physical Progress and updating the management on issues related to them.
7. Preparing various MIS for Top Management from Time to Time.
8. Managing Reports in terms of Planning, Scheduling and tracking of projects