Responsibilities would include creating and executing planning of inventory of implants & instruments as well as logistics and distribution framework, process re-engineering in order to impact the business results.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
20 Undertake effective measures to ensure that the processes lead to better deliveries and initiate the necessary changes in discussions with all the stakeholders, including conducting and chairing monthly S&OP meetings involving all stakeholders.
- Ensuring the Inventory Planning and Forecasting of Instruments
- Upload the Forecast for Instruments as per the Budget into ZFS
- Inventory Planning for Tender Orders
- Analyse inputs from Sales Team
- Update Forecast in ZFS that takes into account Sales History, Seasonality, Tender Orders, Market Pull/Push etc.
- Preparation of Distribution Replenishment Plan considering the Forecast, Safety Stock, Customer Back Orders, Pending Orders with Suppliers etc.
- Ensuring the release of Purchase Orders to the Supplier latest by 5th of the month and monitoring the trends and compliance
- Preparation of Purchase Orders in SAP for both Instruments and Implants
- Weekly monitoring the Dispatch and Pending Order Status with the Supplier. Communication with the Suppliers for timely dispatch.
- Daily analysis of Customer Back Order Report received from the CFA's and place purge orders if it may be required.
- Address stock discrepancies from Imports with the Suppliers.
- Fast/Slow Moving Analysis; set and review safety stock norms as per Sales Trend, Order to Ship Transit Time, Door to Door Transit Time etc.
- Effective Stakeholder management in order to extract correct data and publish trackers in order to bring about controls. Also, ensuring the positive trends across regions.
100 Total Percent (not to exceed 100%):
- Individual percentage should be greater than or equal to 5%.
The incumbent will be required to demonstrate behavior in accordance with company Values, as listed below;
- Actively listens and responds to internal and external customers- needs
- Solves problems to serve customers
Do the Right Thing:
- Operates with integrity, honesty and respect for people
- Performs work to high standards of quality and safety
Innovate and Improve:
- Continuously improve work products and processes
- Learns new skills and applies them to job
Win Through Results:
- Holds self accountable for results
- Demonstrates drive to achieve goals
Dedication to Our People:
- Communicates effectively
- Acts as a team player
- Shows awareness of impact of actions on others
- Connects positively with diverse individuals and groups
Expected Areas of Competence (i.e. KSAs) :
- Sound knowledge of distribution and logistics models including warehouse management
- Planning abilities
- SAP Knowledge
- Database management including MS EXCEL and MS ACCESS
- Analytical mind
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills, should be able to interact with principals in USA and Germany
- Out of the box thinking in terms of process re-engineering
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- MBA or any Engineering Degree. 7-10 Yrs of relevant experience in Inventory. ERP (SAP) knowledge shall be preferred. Experience of using Forecasting Models shall be a plus-up Preferably from a FMCG / Manufacturing set-up
Position based out of Gurgaon with minimal travel requirements