1. Generating placement opportunities for students through mapping, approaching and tie up with local companies, industries, bodies etc in relation to the offered courses and students skill set.
2. To collate, update and correct existing student database as per placement formats and procedures.
3. Preparing students for interview, conducting orientation programs as per the vacancy.
4. Grooming students and conducting personality development classes.
5. Responsible for arranging industry visits and guest faculty lectures.
6. Asking all students to share their resume, and maintaining the database of all students at center Level.
7. Liaising with the client and setting up interviews for candidates
8. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
9. Responsible for job fairs, campus drives as per the schedule.
10. Maintaining the MIS and proper documentation pertaining to placements, offer letters, tie up letters, guest faculty invitations etc.