* You will be responsible for piping related activities and piping design, stress calculations & definition of piping scope of work, within project & modifications.
* The position is within the Technical & Plant Optimization Department at the Kalundborg refinery.
* The position is full time.
* Mechanical engineer (BEng / MEng or equivalent)
* 3 yrs minimum experience within petrochemical industry.
* 1 yr minimum practical experience with PDMS plant design software
* 3yrs minimum practical experience with Caesar II piping flexibility software (stress calculations)
* Ability to work independently and in teams
* High safety and responsibility awareness
* Good communication skills
* Familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
* Language skills: Danish preferred, English as minimum(fluent)