The Piping Designer will undertake the duties regarding piping layout related work for the limited area/unit in refinery plant as per the instruction of Piping Lead Engineer.
The following are the major duties of the Piping Designer:
- Check Isometric drawing, Piping Plan, Steam Trace Drawing and Special Pipe Support Drawing which are submitted from engineering subcontractors in accordance with project requirements.
- Any piping design related work for proceeding ISO dwg fixing.
- Piping support selection in accordance with job standards.
- Daily 3D Model Check as per P&ID, project requirements, Vendor DWG, etc.
- Check piping information drawing to other disciplines.
- Check and comment on vender print from a view point of piping design.
The Piping Designer shall have the following minimum experience and knowledge:
- 8 years or more of experience as Piping Designer.
- Basic piping design
- General CAD applications, such as AutoCAD, Microstation
- Operation of Smart Plant Reviewer(SPR)
- Good English communication skills
- Knowledge of international codes and standards
- Knowledge of standard international styles of business communication and experience in the preparation of business and technical documentation