* Experience in development in CGI PERL, Oracle
* Lead and manage a project team of technical engineers (including both designers and developers) in order to deliver project solutions on time and budget.
* Take and understand business requirements and goals.
* Conduct systems analysis making specific determinations relating to systems performance requirements.
* Work with the web designers and other creative specialists to understand the design concept, and advise how it can be implemented technically within constraints. To build and architect solutions in a manner that enables different technical teams to work together in an efficient manner.
* Keep up to date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies. review and promote the appropriate introduction, and plan for the implementation of software tool versions that offer new/latest features.
* Look to utilize industry standard software development tools such as source control, deployment servers, test driven development and build servers where appropriate in an effective manner.
* Assist in resourcing decisions.
* Reviewing project progress and overview performance of all individuals in team.
* Experience in reviewing and auditing legacy code.
* Assist in critical support issues where your experience is required to ascertain the issue quickly and to find the more appropriate resolution.
* Instigate cross team ideas and initiatives - to bring products and services together.
* To make sure the development team are integrating other team's services efficiently and that they are offering technical input into how all Fresh Eggs services can be delivered and improved.
* Strive to ensure that processes and appropriate levels of knowledge are shared between teams.