This position is for a senior technical developer who will be responsible for the delivery of the key projects for the Client Reference Data (CRD) group. CRD team has commenced on several strategic initiatives to better our technology and data management platform. These initiatives involve building state of the art solutions using industry standard architectural methodologies such as Business Process Management, Event Driven MOM, Service Oriented Architecture as well as MDM for data management and Business Intelligence Reporting infrastructure.
The team currently has a need for an innovative and energetic technical developer to help in building the Client On boarding platform. This position represents a unique opportunity to work with latest, bleeding edge technologies as well as work with various IT and Business teams across the firm. The candidate will be involved with every facet of software development, from requirement analysis; design and development to helping the team continuously improve its agile development practices
Primary technology stack employed by CRD development team is Pega BPM, Java EE, XML/XSLT, Apache CXF, Spring framework, Hibernate, Sybase, Apache/Tomcat, ExtJs, Business Objects, Informatica MDM, etc. The candidate is expected to have technical expertise in Pega BPM, Java EE, XML/XSLT, Apache CXF, Spring framework and Apache/Tomcat.
Besides hands on involvement with projects, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivery of several key initiatives which will contribute to the building of the Client On Boarding Platform.
- Providing overall direction, guidance and definition of the application (platform) architecture.
Building a solid development team which can work on these key initiatives.
- Improving the technical competency of the overall team in general.
-Establishing and forging key relationships with business and vendors alike.
- The candidate must possess a strong technology background with excellent hands-on expert level knowledge of PRPC (Pega BPM).
- The candidate must have at least one Pega certification; Certified Lead System Architect is preferred. Other required skills are:
- Strong expertise in Core Java.
- Pega Certified Senior System Architect
- Experience in Web technologies like Servlets / JSP / Struts / Spring / Hibernate is Preferred.
- Working knowledge of Database with strong fundamentals in database designing.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple groups, both internal and external to the firm, including offshore development and QA teams, internal infrastructure groups and support teams.