- This position will be responsible for the design, analysis, implementation, and communication of all Performance Management and Total Rewards programs for the organization.
- Setup and implement the strong Performance management & Reward practice and lead a team towards ensuring the alignment with the strategic objectives of the organization.
- Design, implement and manage Compensation Programs including periodic Salary Benchmarking and Review to ensure business competitiveness
- Design and implement online Performance Management system and introduce key performance metrics that ensures regular performance measurement against the assigned goals
- Collaborate with business and function to understand reward & recognition needs and translating them into an executable reward & retention (monetary / non-monetary) policies which is also aligned with organization's values, goals and external competitiveness.
- Accountable for driving end-to-end performance management & reward system including managing related budgets in a most cost effective manner
- Effectively educate, communicate and market employee compensation and benefit programs for improved employee attraction, retention and for maximized utilization
- Provide expertise and guidance to other members of the HR team; advice HR and Managers on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretations, job evaluations, organizational design and provide creative solutions to complex problems.
- Lead the benchmarking of incentives programs and drive the design and implementation of the company's compensation philosophy for achieving higher productivity.
- Develop annual fiscal year benefits budget based on plan design changes and pricing / claims projections.
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- Strong leader with the ability to work with and influence others effectively - within HR, at the executive level and cross-functionally.
- Strong knowledge of various performance management models.
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and time-management skills necessary.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal and customer service skills in dealing with top management, all levels of employees and cross-functional teams.
- Expert level analytical and creative problem solving skills including statistical analysis and modeling skills
- Expert-level total rewards program design skills including: competitive rewards practices and delivery models, job architectures and development of job profiles and sales incentive plan design.
- Strong knowledge of legislation that may affect compensation and benefits policies.
- Achievement Oriented
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Strategizing and Analytical
- Benchmarking Agencies & Consultants
- Group HR
- HR Business Partners
- Business Heads / Teams
Years of Experience:
- 10-12 years of relevant work experience, ideally having HR Consultancy experience
- Educational Qualification:
- MBA in HR / PMIR from Premier B School