Position : Compensation Analyst
- Design, implement, and manage salary classification and compensation programs including preparation of occupational classifications, job descriptions, and salary scale.
- Manage the annual merit process globally by creating a project plan and managing to the approved tasks within the agreed upon time frames. This will also include creating the forecast budget for salary increases, management of the merit template and creation of all applicable communication materials
- Monitors salary surveys and analyzes salary distribution trends; identifies problem areas and makes recommendations regarding adjustments to the salary structure and/or individual salary structure and/or individual salaries as needed.
- Analyze compensation policies, government regulations, and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plan
- Analyze, review, recommend, and obtain approval for changes to compensation at the country level to competitive compensation packages within the stated guidelines
- Market price jobs based on the approved compensation framework along with the development of job descriptions for various positions
- Analyzes and manages the job classification system; reviews requests, develops procedures, and prepares budget requests for associated costs of reclassification, reallocation, and job incorporation.
- Studies work force trends to include turnover and absentee patterns in various work groups.
- Forecast budget for salary increases.
- Research job and worker requirements, structural and functional relationships among jobs and occupations, and occupational trends.
For the right candidate compensation is flexible.