* Responsible for Payroll Administration, Benefits/Compensation, Training & Development of new joiners
* Receipt of pre-payroll input data from the clients
* Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
* Input, prepare and analyze payroll data using an automated system.
* Input new employee details into payroll system.
* Exposure of calculation of Income Tax, ESIC and PF.
* Performance bonus or any other additional allowances and overtime payments.
* Input verification and preparation for processing.
* Payroll processing, output file generation, post process output validation and quality checks and finalize Salary Register.
* Capturing employees' yearly tax plan and determination of monthly tax computation.
* Circulate the above to company designated official for review and approval.
* Solve internal problems concerning payroll, reply to queries and enforce payroll policies.
* Tracking and resolving issues raised by employees related to payroll.
* Follow-up for the payment with the clients.
* Ensure timely salary release.
* Graduates wth 4-8 years relevant experience
* Team handling experience
* People management skills
* Client Servicing skills
* Good in IT/tax/TDS calculations