- 3+ years of Workday / SaaS HR integration, configuration and delivery experience.
- 3+ years- experience working in a consulting or technical environment.
- Experience in Implementing/Supporting Enterprise Application - Workday.
- Hands-on Integration experience in EIB (Enterprise Interface Builder), Core Connectors, Workday Studio, XML, XSLT, Custom Reports & Calculated Fields.
- Functional knowledge across at least one Human Resources Module - including Core HR, Benefits, Compensation, Absence & Payroll.
- Functional Knowledge in any of the following - Workday System Configuration, Workday Business Processes Configuration & Security Configuration.
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period