- Education: Graduation from a recognized college or university preferably with a major in computer information systems/ management information systems/ computer science.
- Experience: A minimum 4 to 6 years of experience as an application programmer in ABAP with good working experience in Implementation & Enhancement projects
- Reviewing and understand the technical design document to ensure the development work is in compliance with the specifications.
- Determining development time estimates.
- Development of RICE items (Reports, interfaces, conversion, enhancement, Forms) with knowledge on EDI integration..
- Using the IT development standards, develop custom ABAP reports, module pool programs, Smart forms, SAP Scripts, Workflow, enhance standard ABAP programs using User-Exits, BADI, enhancement point and other enhancement techniques.
- Working exp. of IDoc & ALV OOPS is mandatory.
- Prepares comprehensive and thorough technical program documentation including specifications, test conditions, test plans, test data
- Identifying and resolving issues by analyzing programs and determining solutions.
- Analyzing programs to ensure optimal performance.
- Assisting functional teams when necessary in the testing efforts.
- General business process knowledge in MM, SD, CS, FICO Modules.
- Work effectively and independently on assigned objects.
- Candidate should be open to work in UK shift 1:30 to 10:30 PM.