We are looking for sharp and dynamic individuals who can join our team and contribute towards the growth of the firm.
- Maintain contact and communication with all project team members and other participants to ensure conformance with requirements of each project and client user expectations
- Work along with Senior Management of IT & Business to define IT strategy for People, Process & Budgets.
- Proven record to develop and implement a robust operations framework to ensure the delivery of a safe, reliable and convenient service at all touch points
- To work in partnership with the client to structure the approach and analysis as well as focus and prioritize efforts on different emerging opportunities for the business.
- To implement strong program management practices (risk, issue and decision management)
- To structure work plans and to develop hypotheses and analysis to test them
- Excellent academic qualifications.Graduate from top Management Institution (IIM/ISB/XLRI)
- 7-10 years of IT planning experience.
- Skill to manage each of the team members work to ensure the elements of the project are integrated into a coherent and clearly communicated strategy and plan
- Outstanding problem solving skills and an analytical bend of mind.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to work long hours and travel frequently