- Telecom billing system experience Mandatory
- Strong SQL experience
- Test Data Management experience in complex IT environments; solutions for traditional & Agile methodologies
- Knowledge/Use of Test Data Generation & Automation Tools
- QA Testing experience (at least 3-4 yrs)
- 4+ years of experience in Software Testing in areas like QA testing, Project management
- Test Manager who can build the team
- The person should have experience leading testing teams and all the responsibilities that come along with that.
- Running back office testing operations in SAP, etc. will be a big plus.
- Well acquainted with the Testing life cycle and methodologies
- Good interpersonal skills, commitment, result oriented
- Responsible for preparing test strategy
- Manage all daily aspects of the QA team, set team meetings, client meetings, and management meeting
Job Level Specific Duties
- Applies advanced knowledge of QA principles, methodologies, and techniques to test and assure the quality of complex software.
- Leads sophisticated defect detection, problem solving and troubleshooting with complex software.
- Designs the overall project test plan and master test schedule for simple level projects.
- Performs in a lead capacity role within the team in making decisions for the quality assurance of the project / application.
- Recommends quality improvement initiatives for future application / project releases.
- Regularly coaches and mentors less experienced team members.
- Advanced knowledge of software quality assurance methodology.
- Advanced proficiency with requirements gathering tools.
- Advanced knowledge of project management tools and concepts.
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period