- Creates and manages organizations, roles, and users. Uses predefined and custom connectors to manage reconciliation and provisioning workflows. Implements direct and monitors automated provisioning workflows to create user accounts in target systems manually and automatically.
- Has familiarity with predefined connectors for Active Directory, Oracle Internet Directory, Exchange 2010, SAP R3.
- Resolves escalated support requests from end users, works with IDM developer to determine root cause and coordinates fixes.
- Familiar with target systems including Active Directory, Oracle Internet Directory, Exchange 2010, SAP R3 and ESS and Unix, and interfaces with target system owners.
Required Education / Qualification :
- MUST have complete familiarity with SAP NetWeaver Identity Management (IDM) application 7.1
- MUST have strong SQL experience
- Proficiency in portal concepts such as UME, portal roles, etc.
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period