Key Job Description/Responsibilities
Requirements - Finance QA Contractor
Department: GTS - SAP DTTL Studio
Reports to: SAP Product Manager Location: Hyderabad
BASIC PURPOSE OF POSITION
- SAP Finance contractor to assist the SAP Product Manager and Assistant Managers with requirements and functional specifications testing.
- Financial modules will include General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and interfaces in and outbound
- Controlling modules will include Cost Center accounting, Internal Orders and Profit Center Accounting and BW reporting.
- Work with Business Analyst to determine requirements
- Determine requirements for change requests
- Create test cases/scenarios based on requirements.
- Work with the Finance lead to test changes and enhancements to the system. This includes but not limited to:
- Requirements definition, testing, problem solving and communications with other implementation team members.
- This position will interact with the appropriate functional areas, end-users, help desks and various Practice Management Application teams.
- Evaluate and identify user needs and requests. Ensure sufficient information is provided.
- Write test scripts/scenarios for modifications and systems enhancements.
- Develop test plans and perform quality control over testing to assure the functionality and integrity of system. Failure to consider impacts or incomplete testing can all have significant/adverse impacts on DTTL supported through our Global Hosted SAP service
- Perform, assist and coordinate unit testing of all configuration.
- Perform, assist and coordinate integrated testing of all configuration.
- Assist and coordinate end user training.
- 5-8 years- experience with SAP including performing testing
- Knowledge of implementing SAP Finance Modules a plus.
- This position will interact with the appropriate functional areas, end-users so good strong written and oral communication skills required (English).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Self starter.
- Combine knowledge of application, understanding of business processes, personal experience, research capabilities and interaction with other resources.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred. Major in Finance/Accounting or Business.
- Familiarity with Project Development Lifecycle methodology a must, Agile methodology preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidential nature related to the firm's financial and management data.
- Detailed oriented.
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period