PP Job Description
Senior PP/PI Consultant
Senior PP/PI Consultant with 7+ years of SAP experience and good domain experience ( min of 3 to 5 years )
- Consultant in PP/PI with 4-6 years of SAP experience and good domain experience ( min of 2 to 3 years )
- Should have at least 3-4 E2E implementations experience as SAP PP/PI Consultant. Additional experience in SAP QM will be preferable.
- Candidates to have good experience on the PP/PI front along with hands on experience on Batch Management, Batch determination, Batch derivation & Serial Number Management, Process Management, co-product and by product, Master Recipe & PI Sheets on the PI front.
- Good experience in implementing MTS, MTO scenario. Strong knowledge in SAP QM (In process Inspection, Inspection Characteristics, Sampling Procedures, Inspection Plan, etc.) is preferred.
- Also must have Integration knowledge with SD, CO, MM modules.
- Should have worked on Batch Management and Batch Derivation using Batch Search Strategy and Sort Strategy. The candidate should have handled co-products and by products.
- Good Communication Skills
- Played Client facing role in prior projects
- Dynamic, Proactive and Flexible Attitude
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities shared and independently handle the respective module
- Show willingness to learn and indicate genuineness in unfamiliar concepts/scenarios
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload.
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Must be willing to travel when required