Professional Qualifications :
- Bachelors Degree (Computer Science or IT related preferred)
- CISA, CISSP or CPA certification (preferred, though not required)
Experience and Skills :
- Two to three years of experience auditing, designing or programing applications, system interfaces and data processing and security infrastructure, preferably with a strong focus on financial services.
- The candidate to be responsible to perform IT internal Audit. Will involves in IT Audit part like Edit Checks, Validations, Calculations, Interfaces, Authorizations
- User ID and Password Policy
- User Maintenance and Access Controls
- Change Management controls, User Acceptance Testing (UAT),
- Backup up
- Internal Audit / Compliance
- People should be involved in Key IT General controls that will be tested as part of IT Internal Audit .