Key responsibilities may include:
- Preparation and facilitation of application design sessions related to database structure, business rules, reports and security.
- Configuration of Hyperion/ Planning application components, including databases, rules, calc scripts, reports, security and process management modules.
- Leadership of individual work streams associated with a Hyperion/ Planning implementation. Examples include: Test Cycle Lead, Application Configuration and Unit Testing Lead, Training Lead, Budgeting/
Forecasting Process Lead.
- Assistance with data conversion and interfacing activities.
- Preparation of key deliverables such as design documents, test documentation, training materials and administration/procedural guides.
Required Skills and Experience
- 80-100% travel is required for this position.
- Strong Hands-on experience in Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Financial Reports/Web Analysis and Hyperion Planning particularly for Hyperion System 9 or 11 in Windows environment (To do Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting)
- Strong Hands-on experience on data conversion tools including DIM (Informatica), FDQM, or Oracle data integrator (ODI)
- Working knowledge of and/or experience with ETL tools.
- Aptitude with Microsoft spreadsheet, flow charting and database applications.
- Minimum of one Hyperion/ Planning implementation, 2-3 are preferred.
- One to three years of experience in Budgeting/Forecasting and/or Financial Reporting/Analysis processes.
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA Finance or CA preferred.