Position will be responsible for leading large projects encompassing the entire gamut of Sox - from conceptualization to designing to implementation of the entire SOX program including documentation and control testing, evaluating internal controls, reliability of financial reporting, compliance with applicable laws and regulations and effectiveness and efficiency of operations including cost management. This should be a strong SOX framework implementer role
- Play a key role in leading of small teams in assignments including developing project plans, allocating resources, and leading staff members.
- Support in drafting planning documents appropriate for assignment.
- Assist in assessing level of SOX compliance through definition of requisite controls, their implementation, documentation as per standards
- Conduct of Testing of design and testing of effectiveness of controls
- Report findings and make recommendations for the correction of noted control deficiencies, improvements in operations, and reductions in cost.
- Lead a skilled group of analysts and be proficient with the broad range of skills commonly used by a consulting firm.
- Maintain strong client focus by building strong relationships with clients, scheduling and conducting key client meetings.
- Post graduate qualification as an MBA or CA. CFE, CIA, or CISA a plus. For Associate Consultants, CA (Inter), CWA (Inter), Masters / Bachelors of Commerce will be required
- Required overall experience of 2-4 years in internal and/or external audit, process re-engineering, process reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley implementation, Finance function or risk management function at a Top Corporate. With at least 1 year of experience in SOX projects.
- Must be able to work, at times, multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Strong report writing and presentation skills, an analytical mind, and problem solving abilities.
- Position requires the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and handle confidential information discretely and professionally.
- Must be able to react to deadlines with flexibility and professionalism.
- Strong PC skills, including Word, Excel,.
- Excellent communication and teaming skills. For Associate Consultants, reasonable communication skills are a must
- Ability to travel