We are looking for a PMO manager within the Investment Banking and Securities Processing space, with change management experience and ideally prior success as a management consultant or within a change role in a financial services institution.
The role is to work as PMO managers. PMO managers are responsible for the delivery of a specific PMO service in line with minimum standards, policies and methodologies, and/or for continuously improving processes to optimise operational efficiency. The role has a global focus and will entail collaborating with Business, Operations, Finance, Compliance, IT and other functions located primarily in London. There are also opportunities to be based in our Scottish office.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Ability to lead a team of varying size
- Ability to drive operational excellence and lean processes
- Delivering best practice project management tools and templates, providing Subject Matter Expertise
- Responsible for developing reporting frameworks, producing standard project reporting templates
- Working with stakeholders across all business functions, including technology partners
- Providing reporting and analysis statistics of delivery during the lifecycle
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills; with the ability to quickly gain credibility and build effective relationships with senior stakeholders. Strong communication and organisation skills are fundamental to success in this role.
- Proven ability to effectively manage a team
- Proven ability to work closely with project and programme teams often supporting strategic planning and resourcing
- Excellent Communication Skills - the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences across business function and level, and tailor messages appropriately
- Stakeholder Management working with senior stakeholders, including executives, in large and complex financial institutions
- Data Analysis and Interpretation have a strong understanding, analysing and interpreting skills when working with information (both financial and non-financial) and variance reporting
- Change Management Implementation has experience working in an investment banking change environment
- Microsoft Tools - competent in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Knowledge of Financial Services and Capital Markets
- Front to back experience of investment banking change management .