Qualification : CA / MBA(Fin)/ MA( Economics/ Public Finance)
Travelling : Candidate should be willing for travelling
- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of Public Finance, Process and technology reforms, Public Expenditure Reforms, Monitoring & Evaluation, Budget process reforms, accounting reforms, FMIS, internal audit etc
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Actively establish & strengthen client (functional heads & key influencers) and internal relationships.
- Assist seniors & managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
- Identify & escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
- Handling data analytics